Top 10+ Best Australian Made Axe Features & Guide
- 100% FINE AUSTRALIAN WOOL The Swiss Army Mountaineer Blanket represents the pinnacle of wool camp blankets. Blankets like these were originally produced for the Swiss Army from the late nineteenth century through the 1960s.
- 460 GSM TOTAL WEIGHT 3 LB Renowned for their warmth and durability, they were a staple for the Swiss people and became highly sought after once production was halted. Numerous inexpensive, poor quality imitations have been made, most with undesirable wool mixes from unknown origins.
- TWILL WEAVE WITH BORDER TRIM STITCHING The Helko Werk Swiss Army Mountaineer is a high quality reproduction of the original, made 100% from fine grade Australian wool. Utmost care and attention have been given to quality, comfort, and durability. Australia is an undisputed producer of the world's finest, most desirable wool.
- HAND EMBROIDERED SWISS CROSS Gathered from compassionate and sustainable sheep farms, this wool will outperform most other wools, including wool blends and synthetics. Original Swiss Army blankets showed their maker's marks and initials in the lower corner of the blanket. Our blankets are marked with "HW 1844", representing Helko Werk and the year the company was founded.
- DIMENSIONS 60" x 80"
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY - C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL- 53-56 HRC - The Tasmania Competition Axe is a modern rendition of vintage Tasmanian pattern racing axes. It is an affordable yet dependable option for racing experts as well as novices entering the world of timber sporting. This can also be used as a general purpose felling axe and wood chopping axe.
- THE IDEAL RACING AXE Used for timber sporting and racing and competition training. The blade is sharpened for general purpose chopping and can be used out of the box. Outside of the competition arena, the Tasmania is commonly used as a felling axe on both softwoods and hardwoods. The shorter handle and heavier head allows for quick swings while delivering powerful cuts.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation, strength, and density. This axe handle is well suited as a competition axe, with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit, both of which are comfortable to hold and prevent blistering on your hands.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath.
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 4 lb / Length: 31 in. / Total Weight: 6.5 lb
- Price For: Each Handle Material: Hickory Features: Heat Treated And Tempered Meets/Exceeds: Rc 50-54 Item: American Felling Axe Includes: Leather Sheath Head Weight: 4 lb. Head Material: 5160 Alloy Steel Cutting Edge: 4-1/2" Overall Length: 35-3/8" Handle: Curved Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Bavarian Woodworker is a full-size traditional German cutting axe and felling axe, with the heft and power required for heavy felling work. The 3 ½ lb. Rheinland pattern axe head has a sharp, slim, wide-bit blade that will outperform most American pattern felling axes and hatchets, and is the best axe for cutting work. This axe is well suited for felling large trees, and can also be used for splitting medium firewood. Perfect for the farm, home, or cabin.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - As all Helko Werk axe heads are, this piece is forged by hand on a drop hammer. Dropforging is a process where the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - STEEL OVERSTRIKE PROTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 3.5 lb / Length: 31 in. / Total Weight: 5.5 lb
- Package Weight : 5.0 Lbs
- 420Hc Steel Body W/ Cerakote Will Not Bend Or Break.
- Desert Tan G-10 Composite Scales On Handle For Grip.
- Molle-Compatible Sheath Attaches To Pack, Webbing, Or Body Armor.
- Made in USA axe head with integrated prying handle
- Hammer head and pry bar
- Desert tan G-10 handle with 420HC steel body
- Black KG Gune Kote
- Length with handle: 13.50 inch, Item-ID: 415
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
- Traditional scouting and camping axe
- The Axe Book comes with every axe purchased from Gransfors Bruk, Made in Sweden.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Hessen Woodworker is a midsize, traditional German forest axe, light enough for any user to handle comfortably. The 2 ¾ lb Rheinland pattern axe head has a sharp, slim, wide-bit blade that will outperform most American pattern felling axes at cutting work. The pattern is named after Germany's famous Rhein River Valley, a heavily forested region where cutting axes like these forest axes have been in use for centuries.
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - Helko Werk axe heads are open face drop forged by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Drop forging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it. This is an excellent choice as a camping axe, chopping axe, or bushcraft axe and is handmade and hand-forged.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle. All Helko Werk camping axes and hatchets have handles individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL All Helko Werk axes and hatchets include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 2.75 lb / Length: 28 in. / Total Weight: 4.5 lb
- Groundbreaking Design: We’ve upgraded the traditional design used by the US Army since WW2 to make our Woodman’s Pal easier to use in a wider variety of settings. It’s a machete, shovel, brush axe, and knife all combined in one. Ideal for survival, camping, fishing, hunting, bushcraft, land management, or surveying.
- Exquisite Finish: Your new Woodman’s Pal will become an instant family heirloom. Both the ash wood handle and the beautiful leather sheath are handmade and finished by Amish craftsmen. Each blade is individually hand sharpened to ensure the machete cuts through everything.
- Made for Comfort: We designed the survival machete’s handle to have a perfect ergonomic grip and reduce your fatigue when used for extended periods of time. The lengthened handle allows multiple grips for various usages, increasing control and minimizing the possibility of slipping.
- Premium Quality: Our craftsmen used the finest quality high-carbon steel to manufacture the Woodman’s Pal. Treated up to a temperature of up to 1500 °F to get the best possible hardness and strength, and make sure your machete has maximum corrosion protection that lasts for a lifetime.
- Made in USA: All of our survival machetes are made by master craftsmen in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We know you’ll absolutely love your new multiuse survival tool, but if you’re less than 100% satisfied with your purchase we’ll offer you a full refund.
- Stream 4K UltraHD video at 30fps for higher clarity or 1080p Full HD video at 60fps for smoother motion.
- Capture more background while streaming with a 94° wide-angle field of view.
- Automatically track speakers and focus on important details with digital pan, tilt, and zoom.
- A full 360° swivel and ¼” thread tripod support for flexible yet stable mounting options.
- USB 3.0 plug-and-play for easy setup and compatible with mainstream streaming and video calls apps such as Zoom, Discord, OBS, RECentral, and more.
- 98% UV Ultra Clear Protected Acrylic Door
- Fully Assembled With All Mounting Included.
- Made From Solid Australian Beachwood Hardwood
- Lockable Latches with Keys
- Inside Dimensions: 44.5 x 18" x 3.5"
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY - The Rheinland pattern - a traditional German wide-bit blade - is exceptionally well suited for cutting work. These hatchets perform well at limbing branches, bushcraft, splitting kindling, carving, and other light and fine cutting work. Can also be a handy survival hatchet, camping axe, survival axe, and used for axe throwing or as a backpacking hatchet
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - Helko Werk axe heads are open face drop forged by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Dropforging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it. This hatchet is handmade and handforged, just like the other axes and hatchets in the Traditional line
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL All Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 1.25 lb / Length: 14 in. / Total Weight: 1 ¾ lb
- Multi-purpose axe is a single-bit axe in traditional style
- Head is attached to the hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening
- Versatile axe used for tree felling, wood chopping, and other jobs
- The long handle provides power to the cut
- Includes a leather edge cover
- ️ Ottoza Official Knives, HIGH QUALITY - HANDMADE 17.5 inch Damascus AXE with SHARP and DURABLE Edge. Ottoza Damascus Viking Axe was made with the upmost attention to quality and detail. 17.5 inch total length. Length of the head is 7 inch and width of the head is 5 inch. Thickness of head is 1 inch
- ️ FULLY FUNCTIONAL - READY FOR BATTLE - Handmade Damascus Steel Axe is Useful for Hunting, Camping, Forstry, Chopping and Spliting. Damascus Steel is combined from 1095 & 15n20 Steels. It is best as a Hunting Axe, Battle Axe, Camping Axe, Forest Axe, Chopping Axe, Survival Axe a complete solution of an Outdoor Axe. When You're Not Using Your Axe, You Can Put This Beautifully Handcrafted Piece of Art For Display.
- ️ Do you want to be the LEADER of the GREAT OUTDOORS ? This exclusive handmade axe will make its owner priviliged. It's Special Wood Handle is designed with upmost attention to details. (handle color may slightly vary because it is a natural material) Handmade Cow or Buffalo Leather Straps Cover the Whole Stick. You will feel more SAFE while CAMPING/ CHOPPING with this BEAST with you.
- ️ TOP GRAIN leather axe sheath is handmade using PREMIUM, HARD cow-hide leather. BREATHING - DURABLE TOP GRAIN leather sheaths are best for an axe holster.
- Are you looking for HUNTING GIFTS for Men, for a family member or a best friend? This Damascus Steel Axe is the right choice as a Camping Gift / Anniversary Gift / Groomsman Gift or any Special Day Gift.
- GOURMET AUSTRALIAN GIFT BASKET - This Gourmet Gift Basket Includes The Highest Quality Ingredients From Australia Made be Their Finest Producers, Cheesemakers, Craftsmen, and Artisans.
- AUSTRALIAN LUXURY BASKET - Award-Winning Marinated Feta by Meredith Dairy, delicious Dairy Vale Vintage Australian Cheddar, unique Moondarra's Exotic Cheese, succulent Truffle Infused Honey from the Yarra Valley, specialty Macadamia Nut Oil, and crisp Australian Water Wheels.
- A FOOD CONNOISSEUR'S GUIDE TO AUSTRALIAN CUISINE - This box was assembled and curated by Australia's utmost and elite food critics and connoisseurs ensuring an authentic Australian Cusine experience.
- A COLLECTION OF AUSTRALIA'S FOODS - Finally, a basket of gourmet treats from the land down under! This homage to upside-down living contains scrumptious Australian cheeses and other specialties This box has it all: Fine Cheese, Delicious Honey, and various other Australian Specialties.
- HAND-PACKED GIFT BASKET - Beautifully Hand-Packed For You, and Guaranteed To Arrive In Perfect Condition.
- Medieval Warrior Fully Functional Battle Viking Axe Forged High Carbon Steel also comes with Engraving, Etching and Carving having high quality. It is fully usable tool.
- Approximately 18" Overall Length Of Viking Axe
- 5.5" Hand Forged High Carbon Steel also comes with Engraving, Etching and Carving having high quality.
- 14.5" Handle comes from Ash and Rosewood Tree. Shaft treated with oil. The cutting edge is forged Leather wrap on the handle.
- Leather Lanyard on back of the Handle
- Comes With Genuine Leather Sheath With Belt loop Included
- Blade length: 12-7/8in, overall length: 18-1/4in, blade thickness: 0.18in
- Constructed of 1075 high carbon steel, heat treated and annealed to 50-55 Rockwell C scale
- Condor natural finish gives a bare metal look, that has the appeal of a well-worn pair of jeans
- The walnut handles are finished with a smooth grip and are known for their nice dark look and excellent durability
- Reinforced Canvas sheath with a durable leather belt loop and a 500lb Paracord
- An all-purpose companion in the wilderness or for managing tasks closer to home.
- Ergonomic US-hickory handle with unique anti-slip paint for better grip
- Head weight: 1.5 Lbs. Total weight: 2.2 Lbs. Steel type: C45. Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc
- Adler has been granted a Forest Stewardship Council Certification (FSC) which the company renews each year.
- Adler guarantees that the axe will be free of manufacturer’s defects for the life of the axe*.
- DIMENSIONS: 11.8 inch (30 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.8 inches (9.6 cm) and a weight of 1 lb 6.4 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 Titanium Coated S.S. with a black, glass fiber filled PA & thermoplastic rubber material and cold resistance flexibilizer handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black thermoplastic belt sheath
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the ergonomic black rubber grip
- BE PREPARED: Axe features a hammer pommel as well as an extra-large ferro rod that is stored inside the shaft
- Forged Tough: 1055 Carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Durable: Tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- Multi-Purpose Utility: Easily split wood or hammer tent stakes
- Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- WOOD SPLITTING MADE EASY - Weighted wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze
- HEAVY DUTY SHEATH - Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- Heat treated, re-sharpenable Hatchet blade
- Hammer head and claw
- Hex sockets 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 1/2, 3/8, 10mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm
- Replaceable, 6" saw blade
- Hardened steel glass breaker and seat belt cutter