Top 10+ Best Flight Computer Features & Guide
- IPAD AND LAPTOP STORAGE COMPARTMENT is a specially designed, padded protective pouch for iPads or other tablets, laptop computers (up to 13” diagonal), or many other electronic flight bag devices. Pocket dimensions: 13”H" x 8.75"W x 3”D.
- EXTERIOR of this cockpit travel bag is made of rugged water resistant, sail cloth, ballistic nylon and features quick grab pocket for passport and wallet storage, and a side pocket for water bottles, hand-held radio, or other similarly sized item. Self-standing shell allows easy access every time.
- INTERIOR is made from strong Rip-Stop Nylon and, in addition to the iPad storage mentioned above, features easy-to-see-into mesh pockets, storage for one headset or overnight gear, a compartment for office supplies, charts, and books, and a hidden pocket to secure valuables.
- HEAVY-DUTY WHILE BEING COMPACT AND LIGHT-WEIGHT: The rugged construction of this pilot’s bag provides years of use and ample storage for your travel needs while being only 14”H" x 13"W x 6”D and weighing 2 lbs. 4 oz. Comes with a shoulder strap and a padded top carry handle for versatility and comfort.
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY against defects in materials and workmanship for all flight bags in the MYGOFLIGHT PLC Series. If this product is found to be defective, manufacturer will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Complete Private Pilot Training Kit, includes: flight computer
- Information on links to online training, FAR/AIM regs for 2015, Pilot Handbook,
- Private Pilot Syllabus, Private Pilot practice test.
- Complete Instruction Manual includes Section on Dead Reckoning and Wind Effect Theory Calculation
- Miles and Gallons Scale (Distance), Off-course & Drift Corrections, Minutes & Hours Scale (Time)
- Microset Alignment, Mach Number Index Window, Slide-Rule Mathematics, Wind Component Grid
- Includes Windspeed Cursor Arm, Wind Triangle Information and Low (40 to 270 kts or mi) Speed Slide
- Flush T/S/D Dial, Altitude Correction, Fuel Consumption, Density Altitude Factors, Wind Slide Lock
- Approved for use on FAA tests
- Built-in storage case protects the screen when not in use
- Large keypad for easier operation in turbulence
- 24 aviation functions and 20 aviation conversions
- Backlit screen for night operations in the cockpit
- Smaller framework with sturdy clips, easy removal/insertion, and can be stored easily when not in use.
- Removable mini iPad holder (compatible with all mini iPad versions). It can also hold many android devices similar in size.
- Aluminum clipboard can be used as stand-alone kneeboard
- Side pockets, pen slots and smartphone pocket.
- Designed for airplanes and helicopters by pilot. Compatible with 7.9 inch Apple iPad Mini 3 and 4, Android Devices Similar in Size
- Created with pilot functionality in mind
- Large, easily readable LCD backlight display
- Multi-function clock (AM/PM, 24 hour, UTC/Zulu)
- Digital notepad for squawk codes or frequencies
- Approach timer allows pilots to store up to 12 different approach times
- This pocket-sized, brushed aluminum E6- B is a full function aviation computer. Popular among military pilots, it features a high-speed and low-speed wind correction slide, high-speed compressibility table, and instruction manual.
- Large size: measures 8.27 x 5.83 inches. Aluminum clipboard comes with an elastic strap.
- Double sided: VFR on one side and IFR on the other. Made of Durable plastic.
- Good summary of important information you need to know in an emergency. Good use of color to make it easy to find information.
- Great for student pilots and for exam prep.
- Designed by Certified Flight Instructor at OSEI LLC, the makers of The Crystal Mic Aviation Microphone
- Comfortable, 1-1/2" wide elastic legband that hugs the leg without binding
- Velcro fasteners adjust without removing kneeboard
- Pencil/pen holder within legband for fast note-taking.
- The 4-3/4" wide metal clip is easy to lift and strong enough to hold charts and other necessary papers.
- Dimensions: 6-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- This plotter contains mileage scales (in nautical miles) for all enroute IFR charts. Determines the scale of the chart to be used (usually indicated along the edge of the chart) and then ...
- Main purpose of this extended quick reference checklist is to improve flight safety by ensuring that no important tasks are forgotten.
- All information is intended to be found quickly when needed and based on the Pilot Operating Handbook.
- The Pilot In Command (PIC) Must Ensure The Aircraft Is Operated In Accordance With The Approved Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM) At All Times.
- Pilots turn to checklists for two reasons. One, they are trained to do so instead of relying on memory, and two, checklists have proven time and time again that they work. Pilots have learnt to trust the checklist, even when faced with the catastrophe.
- Flight Computer combined high-quality construction with easy-to-read lettering to deliver the most efficient, accurate, and convenient manual flight computer available
- High quality, easy-to-read circular flight planning computer for performing flight calculations.
- Vinyl case and instruction booklet included.
- The E6B Circular Flight Computer is professionally used for flight studying ,trainning, planning, flight training or studying, and may be used during FAA written knowledge exams
- Applications: Pilot training, internships, drills