Top 10+ Best Treble Booster Clone Features & Guide
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables 2 way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device, basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used
- 3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO
- 5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse
- Modes can be combined for control over all granular parameters
- Pitch shift +/- 1 octave
- Delay 0-2.5 seconds
- Auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold
- Independent note divisions for delay time, grain size, grain density, and LFO
- Stereo input/output (TRS)
- 【Compatibility】VILTROX EF-M2 II Speed Booster is compatible with full-frame Canon EF lens to M4/3 mount camera,such as GH4 GH5 GH5S GF6 GF1 GX85 E-M1 E-M5 E-M10 E-PL5,etc.Support firmware upgrade via USB port.
- 【Increase the Aperture】The EF-M2 II Booster can increasing one gear of aperture to blur the background and better highlight the theme.
- 【0.71x Focal Reduce Focus Length】Built-in with optical correction group,when using the adapter,the focus of the lens should be multiplied by 0.71,then multiply this data by M4/3 conversion rate, is the lens’ actually equivalent focus.
- 【Auto Focus & Aperture Control】With copper electronic contacts,EF-M2 II will give you fast speed and smooth focusing experience.You can also adjust the aperture of EF lens by control M4/3 camera body.
- 【EXIF signal transmitting & IS Function】EF-M2 II can transmit the EXIF signals to your camera and display the current information on the screen( like Aperture,Shutter Speed, Exposure parameters, etc. ),and with Built-in IS function, making your focus much more precise and clear.
- The Gain setting adjusts volume and amount of compression. The Attack setting adjusts the level (intensity) of compression
- The right footswitch is a pre-set treble boost
- The JB Nano is designed to expand the compression "sweet spot" and not produce any distortion or oscillation. Depending on your amp settings, you should be able to set the Gain and Attack to full volume without creating any "buzz" with your guitar
- When daisy-chaining a series of additional pedal effects with the JB Nano, we recommend you start by placing it first in the sequence (your guitar should plug into the Nano) in order to take full advantage of its true bypass
- If you use a 9V battery to power the JB Nano, compression will decrease as the battery wears out. Remove the four screws on the underside of the box to replace the battery
- The Volume control allows you to set your volume at unity or as a boost to push your amp or dirt pedals
- 3 EQ controls to give you tons of control to cut or boost Bass, Mid and Treble
- The rotary switch has 3 settings: Full EQ, No Mid and No EQ
- Low Cut dip switch removes some of the lows if you feel your tone is too muddy and can help you cut through a mix
- In addition to the standard 1/4 inch input and output; the Clover has an XLR output for using as an acoustic or bass preamp
- Designed to be one of the most transparent overdrives out there
- Adds mid to low level grit to Your crystal clean tone and tube like touch response to a less than ideal amp
- Boosts a crunchy tone into thicker sustain and switches between two gain levels on the fly
- Delivers all the tonal and responsive nuance that Your amp is missing, and Nothing that Your tone alReady has
- Gain Control sweeps from Completely clean to rock ‘n’ roll
- Tame the high end on brighter rigs with the side mounted bright cut switch
- Features increased headroom and output for use as a Full frequency boost
- 1024×600 LCD Resolution Supports 1080p Video Playback
- Advanced FM/AM Tuner with RDBS
- Playback from DVD,CD,MP3,MP4 and 64GB SD/USB
- ID3 MP3 Tag Reading for Track & Artist Information
- Multi-band Audio Equalizer w/ Presets
- Can be used as just a clean boost by turning the gain all the way down
- Introduce gain to attenuate the clean signal until you find the magical blend in between
- Can be powered by a 9V battery; battery is NOT included
- Based on the Dallas Range master
- Range knob for continuous control over EQ
- Head knob to control boost gain
- True Bypass Switching
- Works best after wah pedals and before fuzz and overdrives. Especially before overdrives
- The Galileo is a custom-tuned Range master booster combined with the pre-amp section of a Vox AC30 delivering the distinctive throaty mid-range and jangly crunch of Brian May.
- The Galileo has three controls tuned to deliver the essence of the Brian May sound - GAIN, TONE, and VOLUME.
- With guitar volume knob turned full up, you’ll get the soaring lead tones and tight but aggressive rhythm tones of Brian May.
- Turn your guitar volume knob down slightly and you’ll be tying your mother down all night.
- Super Transparent 20dB+ Clean Boost Adjustable +-15dB Two Band Active EQ Run it at 18v for even more headroom
- Xotic’s infamous RC Booster has been renewed! The RCB-V2, inspired by the Scott Henderson RCB-SH model, now comes with an added gain channel for even fatter tones with a super transparent 20dB+ clean boost
- The adjustable +-15dB two band active EQ allows players to dial in their sound with pinpoint accuracy and adds a HUGE range of harmonic content to the player’s overall sound
- Because this pedal is so transparent, many players find that they’ll leave it on at all times! True Bypass for eliminating any signal interference when switched off
- Run it at 18v for even more headroom
- Super Transparent 20dB+ clean boost
- Adjustable +-15dB two band active EQ
- Run it at 18v for even more headroom
- An added 2nd gain stage to drive your amp harder for fatter organic tones
- The perfect remedy for signal loss and EQ limitations common to vintage basses
- Real NOS JRC4558D chip
- Fulltone-exclusive Order switch which places the Boost either before or after the Overdrive section
- Toggle between two selectable modes: "90's" original FD2 voicing and "Wide Asym"
- Completely independent, discrete JFET Clean Boost with Volume control and Germanium Diode "limiting" function
- Duplicates the incoming ring frequency and cadence allowing it to be compatible with custom ringing features
- Multiple RG-10A’s may be used for even higher drive output
- Designed to increase the ringing power of an existing telephone line, PABX extension, FXS port, IP phone system analog port or any other telecom device which provides ringing
- Capable of ringing twelve standard (1 REN) telephones and does not affect normal operation of the telephone line or features provided by the phone company, such as caller ID and call waiting
- Features BBE’s Sonic Maximizer processing
- 24 ultra-high headroom BBE MASS Class A, Twin Servo mic preamps
- 2 Stereo AUX line Inputs
- 4 Subgroups
- 2 Digital Effects Engines Featuring BBE's Proprietary FX Library
- Overdrive, Tone and Level controls
- Delivers that warm, natural tube overdrive sound previously unattainable by conventional units.
- Zine die cast construction and rugged rubber stopper assures durability.
- LED indicator shows status of effect and battery condition.
- Delivers classic Ampeg grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend (wet/dry) control
- Treble and volume control
- True bypass, analog design with incredible signal-to-noise ratio
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
- Spark Booster offers everything from a clean boost to a snarling punch that cuts right through the mix
- Raises the volume without altering the character of your tone thanks to a whopping 26dB of boost on the Level control
- Gain knob is perfect for adding a hint of breakup or slight compression to a clean amp. Place after existing distortion/overdrive to enhance drive sounds
- Clean setting to boost your signal equally across the frequency spectrum, Fat setting to fatten up and add life and punch to your sound, and a Mid-boost section provides a bump in the mids
- Handy accessories in the Photo Savings bundle include a Fibertique Cloth to safely and effectively clean your equipment and Xpix professional-quality cables
- The Pickup Booster is designed to boost your signal without altering the character of your sound, while allowing you to broaden your tone via the Resonance Switch
- The Pickup Booster is for those times you need to be just a little louder, cut through the mix with more clarity, or have to play a song with a distinctive humbucker tone on a single-coil guitar
- Designed and Assembled in Santa Barbara, CA
- Clean boost effect pedal
- Onboard 3-band EQ; switchable true/buffered bypass
- Led-backlit knobs; Fender amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
- Get the Echoplex Preamp's saucy mojo with the Micro Amp’s boosting power
- Pedalboard-friendly lightweight housing
- Volume control boosts signal up to +25dB
- Internal Echoplex Preamp level control adds a little extra grit to your signal
- Bone-crushing metal distortion Pedal
- Highly responsive 2-knob interface
- Roll in huge amounts of gain to take your tone over the top
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" Metal chassis