Best Lump Charcoal Canada Products Details
- KAMADO CHARCOAL GRILL & GRILL CART - Kamado style BBQ Grill & Smoker with prep station worktable cart, perfect for both high heat grilling and slow and low cooking
- EXTRA LARGE COOKING AREA - 20 inch Cooking Diameter with 314 square inch total Cooking Area can cook up to 27 burgers at once
- GRILL FEATURES - Triple Walled Steel Insulated Design, Locking Lid, Thick Cast Iron Cooking Grates, Heavy-Duty Steel Construction, 8" Wheels, Bottom Storage shelf, and 26" x 26" Workstation
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - Control the heat levels with ease using the indexed adjustable dual dampers and thermometer, and quickly clean up after grilling using the removable Easy Dump Ash Pan
- DIMENSIONS - 31”L x 45”W x 47”H, 110 lbs (pairs with the Char-Griller 6555 AKORN + Cart Grill Cover and 6201 AKORN Smokin' Stone, both sold separately)
- App Controlled - Simply attach the breakthrough smart device to the bottom vent of your charcoal grill, and total control over heat, smoke, and target temperature is in your hands.
- Smart Technology - The iKamand uses smart temperature control and responsive smart fans to make cooking more relaxing and more enjoyable over the entire process, from easy start-up to effortlessly-delicious finish.
- BBQ Feed - Enjoy access to curated, always-updated videos, tutorials, and posts, created to inspire you to try fresh things on the grill and learn new techniques.
- Compatible with Kamado Joe 18-inch Classic I, II, III grills. Use Setup mode to connect to your iKamand device and set it up with your local WiFi credentials. Press the iKamand button for about 1 second to start and stop Stoke mode. Press iKamand button for 4 - 8 seconds to enter/leave WiFi mode.
- 100% all-natural lump charcoal made from Missouri grown Oak, Hickory, Maple, & Pecan.
- #1 consumer ranked charcoal and on The Naked Whiz' Lump Charcoal Database. "Highly recommended" by the professional reviewers at The Naked Whiz.
- Our slow burning, ash minimizing coal lights easily, heats quickly, and burns boldly for juicier, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker.
- Made from renewable, natural resources. Not a single tree is harvested - made exclusively from hardwood left over from timber milling.
- Our paper bag and soy-based inks are recyclable, landfill-safe, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned.
- Non-porous surface makes it easier to grill tender meats, delicate fish, and fresh vegetables without worrying about sticking to the grilling surface and breaking apart
- Soapstone surface also inhibits flare-ups, meaning less burnt meat and added safety
- Mix and match different surfaces to suit any need and style
- Compatible with Kamado Joe Classic I, II, III
- The thick Canadian soapstone slab distributes heat evenly and keeps juices inside the meat for a flavor-packed meal
- 100% NATURAL: Pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material
- PRO / RESTAURANT QUALITY: No sparking, no popping, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, or kamado
- SUPERIOR BURN: Twice the cook power (over 7000kcal/g), hotter temperatures (max over 1170F), and far longer burn time (4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers)
- PURE FLAVOR: Mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood
- PREDICTABLE PERFORMANCE: Consistent medium-sized lumps offer reliable, ultra-hot burns
- Kettle sphere (O 50 cm) from porcelain enamel-coated steel and practical hinged lid
- Continuously adjustable ventilation system
- Solid low friction wheels (O 20 cm)
- Rosle offers lifetime warranty
- 30 pounds of 100 percent natural lump charcoal
- Can burn up to 27 hours
- Reusable up to three times
- Made from a blend of hardwood - Guayacan, Guayaibi, Mistal, and White Quebracho
- Big Green Egg painstakingly sources our natural charcoal to ensure that it contains no fillers, nitrates, chemicals, anthracite coal, limestone, treated wood or petroleum products.
- Unlike some of the other charcoals and briquettes on the market today, pure and natural Big Green Egg charcoal is premium carbonized wood with NO additives whatsoever.
- PREMIUM BLEND: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks
- EXCELLENT FOR KAMADO GRILLS: Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more
- BIG PIECES: Large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor
- LIGHTS UP FAST: Charcoal lights fast and lights long
- RESTAURANT QUALITY CHARCOAL: 100% all-natural XL restaurant-style charcoal that's perfect for grilling and smoking your favorite foods
- UNIQUE STYLE OF WOOD: Handmade from the "axe breaker" Quebracho Wood
- PRODUCES STEADY HEAT: Designed for extreme long-lasting heat without excess smoke and sparks
- EXCELLENT FOR MANY TYPES OF GRILLS: Perfect for ceramic Kamado style cookers like Primo, Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, and more
- MADE WITHOUT CUTTING DOWN LIVING TREES: Quebracho wood is harvested from South America and is harvested without cutting down a single tree
- Made from incredibly dense South American hardwood
- Produces little ash for minimal waste and maintenance
- Can generate a max temperature of over 1, 100 degrees
- Requires 25% to 40% less wood for low and slow cooking
- Burns for over 4 hours in the open, or over 20 hours in low-oxygen environments
- OAK LUMP CHARCOAL: Oak lump charcoal for outdoor barbecues and patio family get-togethers; Weight: 20 pounds
- BURNS HOT LONGER: Burns hot to cook meat quicker and lock in the flavor you crave
- ALL-NATURAL: Made out of 100 percent natural oak lump for outdoor firepits
- ADDITIVE AND CHEMICAL-FREE: No harsh chemicals or additives
- LOW SMOKE PROFILE: Low smoke profile while burning
- Charcoal starter designed for Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe & Weber Kettle grills
- No need for dangerous liquid charcoal starters
- Works best as a lump charcoal starter
- 120V - 600 Watt & UL Approved - 36" Cord
- Premium Products Corp Branded & Licensed Product
- COLLAPSIBLE CONVENIENCE: Unlike most bulky charcoal starters, our charcoal chimney folds down in one piece and fits inside a 12" or larger dutch oven. Packed in our included storage sack, it's a portable cooking tool for any outdoor adventure!
- QUICK HEATING: Lighting charcoal with a charcoal chimney starter is incredibly faster. CampMaid's charcoal starter holds up to 45 briquettes, heating them quickly and speeding up your outdoor grill or dutch oven cooking process.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Our chimney charcoal starter is made with high-quality paint lock steel so that the hot charcoal won't damage or wear down the chimney. It also features a heat-safe handle to protect both your hands and the integrity of the product.
- MULTI-USE DESIGN: Whether you need quick heat for a dutch oven beach cookout, backyard grill, camping trip, tailgate party, or for outdoor survival, this charcoal starter chimney is ready to fold down and follow you anywhere.
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS: Not only is our portable chimney great for outdoor recreation, it's also an essential addition to your emergency preparedness supply. If times get tough, this charcoal grill starter is ready to enhance your outdoor cooking.
- ADDS DELICIOUS FLAVOR: Infuse ribs, steaks, vegetables, burgers, brats, kebobs, and more with unmatchable smokey flavor
- ALL NATURAL: Made from natural, eco-friendly sustainably-sourced hardwood with no chemicals or additives
- ENDLESSLY EFFICIENT: Burns hotter, longer, and cleaner than regular charcoal for improved cooking and efficiency
- REUSABLE: Douse remnants with water and reuse once dry, making them more fuel-efficient than wood chips
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Repurpose ashes as a compost filler or soil amendment and help your garden grow while helping the environment
- GET THAT PERFECT GLOW IN JUST 60 SECONDS | Electric Charcoal Lighter Torch Delivers Fast, Dependable Heat for Starting BBQ Grills, Indoor Fireplaces, Outdoor Fire Pits, Wood-Burning Pizza Ovens, Smokers & Chimineas—No Flames Necessary!
- VERSATILE DESIGN FOR ALL KINDS OF KINDLING | Safe, Clean & Quick-Heating, this Handheld Powerhouse is Simple to Operate—Just Press, Touch & Point for Instant Heat | Ignites Lump Charcoal, Briquettes, Heat Beads, Hard Wood Kindling & More
- NO GAS, FUEL OR TOXIC FUMES REQUIRED | Easy One-Button Operation Brings Your Briquettes or Kindling to Grilling Temperature in 1 Minute or Less Without the Need for Smelly Lighter Fluid, Dangerous Flames, Gas/Chemical Starters or CO2 Emissions
- ELECTRIC POWER FOR ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE | Unique Tube Ignites Charcoal by Touch, While a Powerful High Temperature Airstream Helps Fan the Flames for Safe, Swift Heating | Preserves Food’s Flavor Integrity & Quickens the Cooking Process
- COOL HANDLE WITH BUILT-IN BOTTLE OPENER | The Ultimate Gift for Beer-Loving Barbecue Lovers | Ergonomic Grip Stays Cool to Touch, While Integrated Support Stand Also Serves as a Bottle Opener | Open Up a Brewski While Tending the Grill!
- PREMIUM CHARCOAL: 20-lb bag of premium lump charcoal designed for grilling and smoking
- CRAFTED IN THE SOUTH: Made from Arkansas hardwood
- HIGH AND LOW TEMP COOKING: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking
- VERSATILE CHARCOAL: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills
- COMPETITION APPROVED: Highly rated by competitive barbecue teams
- 17.6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks (Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking)
- Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more
- 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times
- Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures
- Charcoal lights fast and lights long
- Cooking Wood Chunks (fist size) - Kiln Dried
- Competition Grade Quality Made in the USA
- USDA Certified pest free,100% organic NO chemicals
- Provides a long lasting burn which infuses flavor.
- Smoak with the BEST wood! Experience the difference!
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES: The GRILL HEAT AID gloves are EN4O7 certified this means you can withstand heats up to 1472°F all of this protection while still giving you that all important dexterity you need for things such as using the fryer, smoker, barbecue, oven etc
- CUT RESISTANT - Awarded with the highest, EN388 level 5 cut resistance - 4 times stronger than leather. Ideal for BBQ cutting, cooking, baking, woodworking, welding, and more.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Our mitts can be used for whatever wherever whether that's indoors keeping you safe while making your significant other by cooking them an intimate meal. This allows you to focus on cooking rather than worrying about hurting yourself. Which then makes your partner happy meaning you will be happy. The Gloves can also be used outside on the BBQ such as on 4th of July making sure your celebrations don't get cut short from burning yourself.
- HIGH GRADE HEAT RESISTANCE: Each mitt is crafted with aramid fabric, a type of high performance, heat resistant, and heavy duty synthetic known for its ability to withstand high heat and repeated use
- SIZING: Whether you're grilling steak, barbecuing ribs, frying chicken or baking fish, these gloves provide maximum protection, allowing you to handle all heat and all cookware with ease due to these gloves being stretchable