Our Top Pick
Top 25 Best Granular Insect Killer Products Details
- Portable, flexible and high efficiency Bak-Pak duster and mist blower
- Large 2.4 HP engine
- Large mouth fill opening prevents spills
- Easily changes from duster to mist blower with two interchangeable tank inserts
- Easy dispersion for granular fertilizers and pest control applications
- Complete with quick adjustable padded shoulder straps and padded backrest for maximum operator comfort
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
- Product used as a sprayable or drench application on ornamentals in nursery, greenhouse and landscapes
- Best in class for control of scales
- Excellent for Woolly Adelgids on Eastern Hemlocks
- Excellent on Saga Palm Scales
- NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN STATE OF NEW YORK
- Powerful Backpack Sprayer, Mister, Duster, Leaf Blower, Mosquito Sprayer 4.3 HP Motor
- 3.7 Gallon (14L) Tank Capacity
- 3 Year Warranty
- Pressurized Turbo Pump included reaching consistent heights up to 32 feet vertical and 39 Horizontal
- Milky Spore Powder is a One Time application using only one teaspoonful every 4 feet in a checker board pattern on your lawn, or use the Lawn and Garden Dispenser.
- Our products make it easy for you and your pets to live a greener and healthier lifestyle. For us thinking 'Green' and making a difference is a way of life.
- The Milky Spore is not harmful to people, animals, beneficial insects or the environment; safe to use around water ways.
- Apply the Milky Spore Powder any time the ground is not frozen: spring through fall.
- Grubs do damage to your lawn and attract digging vagrants such as moles and voles. Milky Spore is a naturally occurring host specific bacterium that puts a protective blanket on your lawn.
- Excellent control of nuisance flies for commercial and other rural applications as well as dumpsters, meat and poultry plants and more
- Active Ingredient: Methomyl 1.100% (Z)-9- Tricosene 0.049%
- Top selling flybait in the United States
- Broadcast application or use in FBS fly bait stations
- Use in: Livestock feeding areas, barns, dumpsters, bottling plants, food processing plants, stables, kennels, zoos, restaurants bakeries supermarkets warehouses, feed lots, vet clinics, amusement parks, campgrounds and anywhere flies are a nuisance.
- The Scotts Lawn Care Plan contains everything you need to keep your yard growing strong all year long
- Scotts Turf Builder Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food prevents grassy weeds like crabgrass
- Scotts Turf Builder Weed & Feed 3 clears out weeds and feeds to thicken your lawn
- Scotts Turf Builder SummerGuard Lawn Food with Insect Control feeds and controls fleas, ticks, and other insects (as listed)
- Build strong, deep roots to prepare for winter with Scotts Turf Builder Winterguard Fall Lawn Food
- For use on Bermuda, Bluegrass, Rye, Tall Fescue, Centipede, Zoysia, and Bahia lawns
- Made from 100% Organic Ingredients
- Dries clear; won't stain foundations, pavers, patios, etc.
- Each spray provides approximately 30 days of residual repellent benefit
- Safe to use around children, pets and wildlife
- Use on lawns, shrubs, beds & entire property
- POWERFUL & EFFECTIVE REPELLANT: Our Special blend of ingredients are ensured to repel and deter moles from coming into your yard. Our repellent has 300% the active ingredients found in name brand repellent. Keep Moles out for good.
- 100% All-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our Mole & Vole repellent is strong and powerful because it uses a scientific combination of scents & odors found in nature. Effectively and humanely repel pests.
- SAFE FOR USE: Nature’s MACE products are bio-degradable and non-toxic. Our granular is safe for use arounds plants, pets, vegetation and children. The natural ingredients also help fertilize your lawn and garden.
- YEAR-ROUND PROTECTION: Repel moles all season long weather it spring, summer, fall or winter. Our granular will not wash off during rain, irrigation or normal use.
- 5 GALLON CASTOR OIL CONCENTRATE: Our Mole MACE formula will effectively cover and protect 100,000 sq. ft. Protect your lawn, garden, flowers, planters and more.
- DIVERS INSECT CONTROL - One of the broadest ranges of pest control insecticides ever developed.
- QUICK KNOCKDOWN - can be used at first glance of a pest, preventing problems from materializing.
- PLANT SAFE - Can be applied to herbaceous and woody plants. Roses, flower bushes evergreen plants.
- EASY APPLICATION - Formulated to bloom in the spray tank and provide, superior spray and delivery.
- SIMPLY WORKS - No resistance problems for any of the ornamental, tree and turf pests
- DINOCIDE is the first and only Dinotefuran (Safari) insecticide available for tree injections
- Dinotefuran, is a translaminar which means it can pass from a tree’s xylem to its phloem
- May be Combined with certain fungicides when treating for beetles that carry fungi (ambrosia).
- Aimed at controlling scale insects, a class of pests that harm trees and shrubs by sucking plant juices from tree leaves, twigs or bark. Members of the class include Q and B biotype whiteflies, Japanese beetles, mealybugs and flathead borers.
- Completely enclosed system, minimal risk application method.
- KILLS TERMITES & CARPENTER ANTS: An effective home barrier treatment against termites (localized control only), listed ant types, carpenter ants and carpenter bees.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply around foundations, outside buildings, porches, woodpiles, wooden fences and decks.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Gives up to 8 weeks control of nuisance pests.
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Mix with water as directed on the label.
- COVERAGE: 32 ounce bottle treats up to 16,000 square feet.
- Quantity of 2: 40 OZ, Concentrate, Milky Spore Grub Control
- Covers 10,000 SQ FT per 40 oz package, 20,000 sq ft for (2) 40 oz packages
- 100% Organic, Safe To Use Around Children & Pets
- Can Be Applied Whenever The Ground Is Not Frozen, Typically Late Spring Through Early Fal
- Once Established, Milky Spore Will Last 15-20 Years
- Imidacloprid 0.5%
- Merit is for use in and around Turfgrasses, Trees, Shrubs, Evergreens, Flowers, Foliage Plants, Ground Covers.
- Applications of MERIT 0.5 G Insecticide cannot exceed a total of 80 lb (0.4 lb of active ingredient) per acre per year.
- Two treatments in one application, Labeled for a Broad spectrum of INSECTS and DISEASES
- This simple to apply unique micro-injection tree care treatment is an exclusive formulation that has been developed and offered only by Mauget to control both diseases and insects with one simple, easy to apply microinjection application saving both time and expence.
- IMISOL is one of the two Mauget’s exclusively developed combination insect and disease microinjection tree care treatment products that combines Mauget’s patented Fungisol (debacarb) Fungicide, with Mauget’s Imicide (Imidacloprid) Insecticide
- University and field tested, Completely enclosed, minimal risk application method
- The combination of Mauget’s Fungisol plus Imicide, all in one Tree Injection application provides disease suppression of over 30 tree disease pathogens and long long lasting control / suppression of over 37+ damaging insects including many exotic introduced insects
- The #1 Protein based carpenter ant bait. A proprietary blend of attractants and large grit size make Advance Granular Carpenter Ant Bait the best choice for all difficult to control large ants.
- In conjunction with Protein based Advance Granular Carpenter Ant Bait, It is highly recommended to use 'Maxforce Fleet Ant Ge'l which is a sugar bait. It is advisable to give ants a choice as they may be interested for either a sugar gel bait or a protein based granules.
- QUICKLY controls insect larvae within 24 hours
- Safe for use around humans, animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds and wildlife
- Can be used for insect larvae in hydroponics and in water gardens that contain live fish and plants
- Concentrated formula disperses easily in water and is non-toxic to non-target invertebrates
- CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING STATES/COUNTRIES: NY, RI, TX, CANADA
- Broad-Spectrum control of other soil and surface feeding insects.
- Longest residual for consistent grub control.
- Does not require immediate watering in.
- Great for both preventative and curative white grub control.
- (2-Pack) 6lb blocks - Treats up to 2.5 acre-feet of water - All natural - Safe for wildlife - Helps to reduce and remove nitrates and phosphates from the water - Removes & controls fish waste, Muck, Sludge, Silt Odors
- When placed in areas of water current or in feeder streams, the water movement will carry the muck-busting bacteria throughout the pond, making applications and treatments a breeze
- Block is formulated to slowly release bacteria dosages that will treat up to 2 acre feet of water
- 1 step maintenance program - Each Macro-ZymeTM Time Release Muck Block is sold individually in a water tight bag, packaged in a user-friendly box
- Each Muck Block is packed with high counts of bacteria CFU's, which will gradually release into the water system to aggressively attack and decompose muck and organic matter
- Castor Oil - 11.% , Thyme Oil - 0.80% , Rosemary Oil - 0.82% , White Pepper - 2.50% , Garlic Oil - 0.06% , Citronella Oil - 0.50%
- garden and lawn
- Vole Scram professional is a proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients specifically designed to reduce and eliminate vole activity with both bad smell and taste. This repellent is the only one specifically formulated just for voles! It's easily spread over infested areas.
- 3 Bag St Gabriel Organics 80080-2 20 lb Milky Spore Organic Grub Control
- Each 20 LB, Covers 7,000 Sq Ft
- Organic Compound Attacks The Larvae Of Japanese Beetles (Grubs)
- Apply With Spreader Anytime From Spring Through Fall
- Harmless To All Other Living Things & Will Not Effect Birds, Bees, Beneficial Insects, Fish, Animals, Plants Or Man