Top 25 Best Intel Wifi Card Products Details
- Intel 7260 7260HMW
- 802.11AC 867Mhz + Bluetooth
- Half Mini PCIe interface
- 710661-001 / 756753-001 / 784639-005
- fit HP laptop only. Recommend of use Wireless module same as original part number (SPS). Please confirm with us, if update or not sure compatible your laptop.
- Note: this wireless card could not work on IBM/Lenovo/Thinkpad and HP version laptop
- The Intel WiFi Link 5300 is a family of IEEE 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N1 wireless network adapters that operate in both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra
- Available in both PCIe* Mini Card and Half Mini Card form factor deliver up to 450 Mbps of bandwidth2 via features such as MIMO technology, 40 MHz Channel support, and Packet Aggregation
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED:IEEE 802.11 a/b/g and Draft N compliant
- Ultimate Wi-Fi performance more speed, coverage, larger capacity
- Bluetooth 4.0 smart ready
- Intel wireless display
- Intel Smart Connect technology
- Intel Wi-Fi HotSpot assistant
- Business class wireless suite
- 802.11 a/b/g/n + BlueTooth BT
- Half Mini PCI-e
- for HP Laptop. Recommend of use Wireless module same as original part number (SPS) . Please confirm with us, if update or not sure compatible your laptop.
- Kit includes Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) module, antenna’s, cables and brackets
- Wi-Fi 6 is nearly 3X faster than standard AC 2x2 with 80 MHz channels1
- 75% lower latency for more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing2
- Improved security with WPA3 and simplified passwords3 for improved protection against wireless hacking4
- For fast and responsive connections, PCs should connect to a Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) router powered by Intel technology5
- Support for Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatibility: Only for use on Intel Windows 10 64-bit machines, that are not currently on a BiOS lock, and do not contain an Intel 9560 CNVI part.
- Modules uses an M.2 connector and a standard Key A or E socket. Adapters are available for sales for use with motherboards that don’t have Key A or E sockets.
- By implementing the new 802.11ax standard with its unique features such as OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time (TWT), and spatial reuse, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 module enables smooth streaming of high resolution videos, fewer dropped connections, and faster connections farther away from the router and in dense environments
- Bluetooth 5 provides 4x5 range over Bluetooth 4.2 using the same Tx power, enabling coverage throughout the home. Bluetooth 5 also doubles data rates speed for faster transmissions thereby reducing the overall power consumption. Additionally, Bluetooth 5 adds new enhanced data broadcasting enabling seamless services such as location-based services and simpler pairing for Bluetooth devices.
- Enables performance optimized worldwide regulatory compliance SKU. The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 module detects its location and automatically optimizes the Wi-Fi settings to local regulatory requirements, maximizing performance in each geography, simplifying travel experience, and global enterprise procurement. Future regulatory changes are easily managed during the product life cycle.
- Project your 2-in-1 or laptop content instantly, without wires, on the big HD screen with stunning image clarity and sound using Wi-Fi Miracast. Stream movies, videos, games, photos, connect with friends, and more. Experience it all, bigger and better than ever before