Top 10+ Best Australian Made Axe Features & Guide
Gransfors Bruks Scandinavian Forest Axe 25 Inch, 430
- Length with handle: 25 inch, Item-ID: 430
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
- Comes with Original Gransfors Axebook
- Made in Sweden
Down Under DUKCD-BRK The Down Under Bowie
- 16 Inches Overall Length
- 11 Inches Blade Length
- 6mm Blade Thickness
- 28.2 Ounce Weight
- Dual Heat Treated
Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe 19 Inch, 420
- Length with handle: 19 inch, Comes original Gransfors "Axe-book"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
- Perfect for splitting small sticks or cutting limbwood
- The Small Forest Axe is excellent for felling trees and limbing
1844 Helko Werk Germany Bavarian Woodworker Axe - Heavy Felling Axe and Forest Axe and Cutting Axe - 31 Inch Axe Handle - Made in Germany 13566
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Bavarian Woodworker is a full-size traditional German cutting axe and felling axe, with the heft and power required for heavy felling work. The 3 ½ lb. Rheinland pattern axe head has a sharp, slim, wide-bit blade that will outperform most American pattern felling axes and hatchets, and is the best axe for cutting work. This axe is well suited for felling large trees, and can also be used for splitting medium firewood. Perfect for the farm, home, or cabin.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - As all Helko Werk axe heads are, this piece is forged by hand on a drop hammer. Dropforging is a process where the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - STEEL OVERSTRIKE PROTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 3.5 lb / Length: 31 in. / Total Weight: 5.5 lb
Inertia Wood Splitter - Cast Iron Manual Log Splitter - No Sharp Edges - No More Axes! Safest Way to Cut Firewood
- ✅ SAFELY SPLIT FIREWOOD: Thousands Injure Themselves Each Year, By Using Axe to Split Wood Logs. Our Firewood Splitter Has No Sharp Edges, So You Can Chop Kindlings and Firewood in Complete Safety.
- ✅ USE IT WITH ONE HAND: Simply Place the Log In Our Splitter / Cracker. The Metal Rail Holds the Wood in Place. Then Hit Down on the Wood With a Hammer.
- ✅ PORTABLE: Weighs Only 10 LB's. Take It to The Bonfire, Camping Trip, or Just Use it In Your Backyard! No Need to Bring an Axe! Even a Child Can Use It!
- ✅ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If You're in Anyway not 100% SATISFIED. We'll Be Happy to Send You a Refund. No Questions Asked.
Woodman's Pal 2.0 - Multi-Use Axe Machete with Sheath - Survival Machete Ideal for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Bushcraft - Perfect Brush Axe for Surveying
- Groundbreaking Design: We’ve upgraded the traditional design used by the US Army since WW2 to make our Woodman’s Pal easier to use in a wider variety of settings. It’s a machete, shovel, brush axe, and knife all combined in one. Ideal for survival, camping, fishing, hunting, bushcraft, land management, or surveying.
- Exquisite Finish: Your new Woodman’s Pal will become an instant family heirloom. Both the ash wood handle and the beautiful leather sheath are handmade and finished by Amish craftsmen. Each blade is individually hand sharpened to ensure the machete cuts through everything.
- Made for Comfort: We designed the survival machete’s handle to have a perfect ergonomic grip and reduce your fatigue when used for extended periods of time. The lengthened handle allows multiple grips for various usages, increasing control and minimizing the possibility of slipping.
- Premium Quality: Our craftsmen used the finest quality high-carbon steel to manufacture the Woodman’s Pal. Treated up to a temperature of up to 1500 °F to get the best possible hardness and strength, and make sure your machete has maximum corrosion protection that lasts for a lifetime.
- Made in USA: All of our survival machetes are made by master craftsmen in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We know you’ll absolutely love your new multiuse survival tool, but if you’re less than 100% satisfied with your purchase we’ll offer you a full refund.
StonKraft 15" X 15" Collectible Chess Game Board Made with Australian Marble, Lapiz Lazuli Without Pieces - Appropriate Wooden & Brass Chess Pieces Chessmen Available Separately Brand
- 15" x 15" made of Australian Marble Stone with Lapis Lazuli. Only Board. No Chess pieces included.
- Alternate chess squares are inlaid using Inlay art. Chess Board Square Size is 1.5 inch approx.
- 3.5" King Size would be appropriate for this chess board (Not included)
- Best Compatible Chess Pieces can be easily looked up by typing B00JGS7ECO or B00I2K5PSC or B0136CFXSM or B00HXGBV5C or B00WI70I1Y in the search bar on Amazon.
Firefighter Fireman Axe Display Case Cabinet Holder - 98% UV Lockable (Walnut Wood Finish, Red Background + Lights)
- 98% UV Ultra Clear Protected Acrylic Door
- Fully Assembled With All Mounting Included.
- Made From Solid Australian Beachwood Hardwood
- Lockable Latches with Keys
- Inside Dimensions: 44.5 x 18" x 3.5"
1844 Helko Werk Germany Rheinland Hatchet - German Made Camping Hatchet bushcraft Throwing Axe Backpacking Hatchet with Leather Sheath 11326
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY - The Rheinland pattern - a traditional German wide-bit blade - is exceptionally well suited for cutting work. These hatchets perform well at limbing branches, bushcraft, splitting kindling, carving, and other light and fine cutting work. Can also be a handy survival hatchet, camping axe, survival axe, and used for axe throwing or as a backpacking hatchet
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - Helko Werk axe heads are open face drop forged by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Dropforging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it. This hatchet is handmade and handforged, just like the other axes and hatchets in the Traditional line
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL All Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 1.25 lb / Length: 14 in. / Total Weight: 1 ¾ lb
ESEE Knives James Gibson Camping Bushcraft Axe - Leather Sheath - Made in USA
- ESEE Gibson Axe is a Small, Compact Axe That Will Easily Fit in a Backpack
- Overall Length: 10.5" - Head Width: 4.5" - Weight: 20.5 Ounces
- Head Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel - Rockwell Hardness: 55-57 RC
- Finish: Black Oxide Stone Washed - Sheath: Leather - Handle: Sculptured Micarta
- "Best In The Industry" No Questions Asked Lifetime Guarantee, Made In The USA
CELTIBEROCOCO - Outdoor / Survival / Hunting / Tactical Knife - Cocobolo Wood Handle, Stainless Steel MOVA-58 with Genuine Leather Multi-positioned Sheath + Sharpener Stone + Firesteel
- Stainless Steel Molybdenum-Vanadium 58 (MOVA-58) / HRC 56-59
- Made in Spain. Handmade knife with blade cut by laser
- Blade Length: 145 mm / 5,70 inches; Overall Length: 275 mm / 10,82 inches; Blade Thickness: 4-3/4"
- Genuine leather sheath, Sharpener Stone and firesteel (Included)
- Cocobolo wood handle
Adler Yankee Axe. Handmade in Germany. 31.5 Inch Handle. 3.5 Pound Head Weight. Thick Leather Sheath Made in Spain.
- The Adler Yankee Axe is an ideal forester’s axe for felling medium to large sized trees. It’s also a great all-purpose companion on the farm or ranch.
- Ergonomic US-hickory handle with unique anti-slip paint for better grip. The head shape is the classic "Yankee" pattern.
- Head weight: 3.5 Lbs. Total weight: 5.5 Lbs. Steel type: C45. Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc
- Adler has been granted a Forest Stewardship Council Certification (FSC) which the company renews each year.
- Adler guarantees that the axe will be free of manufacturer’s defects for the life of the axe*.
CRKT Freyr Axe: Outdoor Axe with Deep Beard Design, Forged Carbon Steel Blade, and Hickory Wooden Handle 2746
- Forged Tough: 1055 Carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- More than chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Durable: Tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- Designed by Elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
stratuscrafts One Handed 24” Real Viking Battle Axe Outdoor Camping Hatchet | Bearded Axe High Carbon Steel Blade with Rosewood Perfect Grip Handle - Skeggøx 100% Guaranteed from Defects
- ⚔️ 24" VIKING AXE SPECIFICATIONS - High Quality 1095 Carbon steel semi sharp blade width 6” inches, length 7” inches and Rosewood Handle 24" with Prefect Grip and Balanced Axe. Total Weight 2 lb
- ⚔️ Fully Functional Battle Axe - This Viking Battle axe is Fully Functional Axe and This Axe is not Toy, The Forged skegg Head axe Constructed with Semi-razor sharp edge which has been given an excellent heat treatment to achieve a 55-58 Rockwell scale hardness & Durable Hard Edge. The axe head is Design as secured using a wedge and pin technique favored by true weapons makers and blacksmiths. This Axe is Not For Chopping Wood.
- ⚔️ Sharp Shovel - When encountering a mix of trees and vines underfoot during outdoor hiking, just use our 6 inch long axe blade to gently cut it to solve the difficulty; when camping outdoors and backpacking, Our axe will come in handy, easy to cut wood, light the stove, and enjoy the fun of camping!
- ⚔️ The Best Companion Of The Explorer - If you like adventure, camping, outdoor sports, please bring it, because it will be your most useful partner for exploring adventure, Package Come with a Protection Leather Sheath cover that protects you from the edge of the Viking Axe blade and avoids any harm and damages.
- ⚔️ BUYER’S SATISFACTION FIRST - 100% satisfaction and Money Back . If there are any problems with the purchase, please feel free to contact us, We will give the best service to solve the problem.
GEDORE OX 620 H-1257 H-1257-Multipurpose Forestry Axe with ROTBAND-Plus-Perfect for Outdoors, Chopping Logs, Trees and Firewood
- OUTDOORSMAN TOOL: For woodworks, splitting firewood, cutting branches or limbing felled trees
- WORRY FREE: ROTBAND-PLUS bonds the handle and hammerhead into one unit to ensure max safety
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: Steel handle sleeve protects the handle from damage when you miss your target
- SERIOUS QUALITY: Fine-polished axe head with blade protection and high-quality hickory handle
- EXCELLENT BUILT: Head weight 1250g (28 lbs), blade 120mm (47"), handle length 700mm (276"), axe weight 2100g (46 lbs) Spare handle OX E-620 H-1250
Australian Classic Gourmet Gift Basket - Collection For a Lover Of Australia's Cuisine - Cheese, Honey, Macadamia Nut Oil, and Australian Water Wheels. YUM!
- GOURMET AUSTRALIAN GIFT BASKET - This Gourmet Gift Basket Includes The Highest Quality Ingredients From Australia Made be Their Finest Producers, Cheesemakers, Craftsmen, and Artisans.
- AUSTRALIAN LUXURY BASKET - Award-Winning Marinated Feta by Meredith Dairy, delicious Dairy Vale Vintage Australian Cheddar, unique Moondarra's Exotic Cheese, succulent Truffle Infused Honey from the Yarra Valley, specialty Macadamia Nut Oil, and crisp Australian Water Wheels.
- A FOOD CONNOISSEUR'S GUIDE TO AUSTRALIAN CUISINE - This box was assembled and curated by Australia's utmost and elite food critics and connoisseurs ensuring an authentic Australian Cusine experience.
- A COLLECTION OF AUSTRALIA'S FOODS - Finally, a basket of gourmet treats from the land down under! This homage to upside-down living contains scrumptious Australian cheeses and other specialties This box has it all: Fine Cheese, Delicious Honey, and various other Australian Specialties.
- HAND-PACKED GIFT BASKET - Beautifully Hand-Packed For You, and Guaranteed To Arrive In Perfect Condition.
Kindling Cracker Firewood Splitter - Kindling Splitter Wood Splitter Wood Splitting Wedge Manual Log Splitter Wedge
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- 6.5in. inside diameter top ring
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
Axe - Custom Handmade Stainless Steel Viking Axe Gorgeous - Solid Wood Handle - Ax - 9899
- Overall Length : 15" Inches Blade Cutting Length : 5.4" Inches - Tang Length : 5.4" Inches Handle: Made of Rose Wood, Beautiful Amazing Art on the Axe.
- Hand Forged Stainless Steel Axe Hatchet Viking Throwing Ax with Unique Design.
- CHOPPING - Aggressive cutting angles design for better and efficient contact - Ideal for felling trees and chops medium to large-sized logs.
- Gorgeous and Solid Wood Handle.
- Handmade Durable Leather Sheath Included.
Adventure Mate 5 in 1 Multi Purpose Tool Includes Campers Axe, Hammer, Shovel, Saw and Peg/Pot Hook (Original)
Bearded Axe/Hatchet Metal Guard with Curved Handle
Condor Tool & Knife, Golok Machete, 14in Blade, Walnut Handle with Sheath
- Blade Length: 14″
- Walnut handle
- 100% leather sheath included
- 1075 high carbon steel blade with black powder epoxy finish
- Overall Length: 19″
- Handle: Hardwood
- Blade Material: 1075 HIGH CARBON STEEL
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Black Powder Coating
DIST Ax-251, Custom Handmade Damascus Steel 13.4 Inches Axe - Beautiful Rose Wood Handle
- Handmade Damascus Steel Axe
- Beautiful Rose Wood Handle
- Beautiful Twist Pattern on Head
- Solid Axe
- Durable and Perfect Grip
Snow & Nealley Hudson Bay Axe
- Drake Off Road Tools Featuring a 1 3/4# head on a 24" hickory handle
- Our genuine leather blade sheath is included for your safety
- Drake Off Road Tools
Condor Tool & Knife, Australian Army Machete, 12-7/8in Blade, Walnut Handle with Sheath
- Blade length: 12-7/8in, overall length: 18-1/4in, blade thickness: 0.18in
- Constructed of 1075 high carbon steel, heat treated and annealed to 50-55 Rockwell C scale
- Condor natural finish gives a bare metal look, that has the appeal of a well-worn pair of jeans
- The walnut handles are finished with a smooth grip and are known for their nice dark look and excellent durability
- Reinforced Canvas sheath with a durable leather belt loop and a 500lb Paracord
DIST-AX-265, Custom Handmade Stainless Steel Axe-Gorgeous and Solid Wood Handle
- Stainless Steel Axe
- Gorgeous and Solid Wood Handle
- Sharp Edge Blade
- Solid Axe
- Durable and Perfect Grip