Top 10+ Best English Grammar Book For Class 3 Features & Guide
- BIBLE: Switched-On Schoolhouse Bible is a Christian homeschool curriculum for grades 3-12 with a developmental, in-depth study of the Old and New Testaments. Utilizing the King James Version and the New American Standard Bible, the Bible curriculum covers a variety of biblical material to assist in the development of practical Christian living.
- HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY: Switched-On Schoolhouse History & Geography is a Christian homeschool curriculum. The goal of these courses is to develop students' understanding of and appreciation for God's activity as seen in the record of man and his relationships. The curriculum targets this goal by focusing on six major themes: Geography (World and American), History (World, American, and Religious), Government, Citizenship, Economics, and Social Sciences.
- LANGUAGE ARTS: Switched-On Schoolhouse Language Arts covers the six major content strands of reading, speaking and listening, writing, spelling, grammar, and composition. Because language arts is an integrated program, the elementary grades weave skills together within units, while the upper grades handle these skills unit by unit. This program also covers special topics like visual media, the history of the English language and the Bible as literature.
- MATH: Switched-On Schoolhouse Math is an easy-to-use Christian homeschool curriculum. Students develop and build math skills through the use of various question formats, multiple exercise techniques, and fun learning games. This motivating math curriculum prepares students for using math successfully in real-life situations. The curriculum targets this goal by focusing on the major themes of number skills, geometry, algebra, data analysis, and probability.
- SCIENCE: The program involves a combination of on- and off-computer assignments, including experiments. The four major strands of this curriculum include Life Science (plants and animals, human anatomy and personal care, biology), Space and Earth Science (geology, weather, space), Physical Science (chemistry, physics), and the nature of science (scientific method, experimentation, technology).
- CORE SET: The Switched-On Schoolhouse 4th Grade 4-Subject Set contains all core subjects — History & Geography, Language Arts, Math, and Science—for a whole year. SOS provides the structure of textbook learning in a modern, computer-based format with multimedia-rich lessons that infuse excitement into your child’s learning process!
- SCIENCE: Science 400 is a basic elementary course intended to expose students to the designs and patterns in God’s physical universe. This course builds on concepts taught in Science 300, providing a broad survey of the major areas of science. Some of the areas covered in Science 400 include the study of plants and animals, ecology, work and simple machines, electricity and magnetism, properties of water and matter, weather, solar system, and the different spheres of earth.
- MATH: Math 400 is a full-year elementary math course focusing on number skills and numerical literacy. In it, students will gain solid experience with number theory and operations, including decimals and fractions. This course also integrates geometric concepts and skills throughout the units, teaches measurement skills, and introduces students to statistical concepts.
- LANGUAGE ARTS: Language Arts 400 focuses on the sequential development and integration of communication skills in four major areas—reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY: The course focuses on World Geography, describing the surface of the Earth and its natural features (biomes). It also teaches about cultural distinctives, placing special emphasis on North American geography and culture. Then, expanding on instruction, it presents a survey of Earth and space explorations. These areas of focus target three major content strands: Geography, History, and Social Studies Skills.
- Bundle Includes: Rosetta Stone Unlimited Languages Lifetime Access (delivered digitally), McGraw-Hill Education Handbook of English Grammar & Usage (physically mailed), and McGraw-Hill Education Essential ESL Dictionary (physically mailed)
- Rosetta Stone: Why stick to just one language, With Rosetta Stone: Unlimited Languages, you'll receive access to all 24+ of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
- Rosetta Stone: Thrive in another language: with Dynamic Immersion, you'll learn through context by seeing, hearing, speaking, reading, and writing just like you do in the real world
- Rosetta Stone: You're always on your phone so your language learning should be, too: your Rosetta Stone subscription gives you access across all of your devices, mobile, tablet, and desktop
- McGraw-Hill: The classic guide to English grammar−updated for today’s grammar, punctuation, social media, and digital communication needs
- McGraw-Hill: Written by acclaimed grammarians providing clear explanations, definitions, simple rules, and guidelines to help readers express themselves correctly in English
- McGraw-Hill: Includes quick tips for fixing grammatical mishaps and handy glossary of grammar terms, and more
- McGraw-Hill: Designed specifically for the needs of ESL/ELL students, with more than 9,000 English words that are defined in simple, easy-to-understand language
- Everything you need to learn German in one box plus with Rosetta Stone: Unlimited languages, you'll receive access to all 24 plus of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
- Barron’s grammar guide: Learn essential grammar tips, such as verb agreements and sentence structure
- Barron’s dictionary: Look up important definitions from this trusted source
- Lifetime of the product: This lifetime product will be supported for its life, meaning as long as Rosetta Stone makes the product available. A lifetime subscription is for an individual user and cannot be transferred to another person
- SEE. PLAY. DO. LEARN. A guided adventure combining the magic of Disney storytelling with interactive learning activities. Adapts to your child's learning level and provides real time feedback every step of the way. It's never been more fun to build fundamental math, language, and reading skills as your child learns alongside Disney characters. Trusted by millions of families around the globe. Compatible with iPad devices, device not included. Internet required to play.
- 1,000 + LEARNING ADVENTURES: Concepts are made simple and fun through video lessons, read-along stories, and interactive quizzes. Plus, digitally - enabled worksheets with real-time feedback motivate children to practice what they learn. Powered by Osmo, and featuring children's favorite Disney characters such as Elsa, Woody, Moana and more, this standards-aligned program provides a whole new way to play and learn!
- HELP BUILD SKILLS ALONGSIDE DISNEY CHARACTERS: Designed by educators, our active learning approach helps kids master foundational concepts, develop problem-solving skills, and practice critical thinking. Grade-specific skills include identifying and recognizing numbers, letters, and words. Personalized so your child can progress at just the right pace.
- BUILDS SKILLS NEEDED IN SCHOOL: Grade-specific kits and digital content that adapts to your child’s learning level help develop vocabulary, number sense, spatial awareness, reading comprehension, and more. Guided lessons support independent play. Parents can track their child's progress & receive strategies to support their learning.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 8 2nd Grade Magic Workbooks (Subjects: Math, Language & Reading), Osmo iPad Base + Reflector, 3 Wizpens, & Quickstart Guide. Plus, includes 1 year subscription to BYJU'S Learning App featuring Disney.
- COMPATIBILITY: iPad Only. (5th/6th/7th/8th generation iPads, iPads Mini 4th/5th generation, iPad Air 2/3, iPad Pro 9.7 and 10.5 inch). The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 13. Internet required. Due to app restrictions, the BYJU'S app will only work in the USA and Canada.