Our Top Pick
Best 3pt Rototiller Products Details
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The 72" 3 point tiller is designed to be lighter but still efficient at tilling your land or garden bed for seeding. With the 54 total tines, you can break up compacted and touch soil conditions and prepare it for seeding and planting.
- GREAT FOR CONSTRUCTION AND LANDSCAPING: This Titan Rotary Tiller is designed to make loosening your top soil easier and faster than ever. Use it to penetrate the ground and loosen up to the top 8" of soil to make planting and seeding easy. Use it to break up tough or compact ground.
- FITS CATEGORY 1 & 2 3POINT HITCH: This lightweight 3Point Rotary Tiller is equipped with category 1 & 2 step pins. This tiller will also come equipped with the top link pin and is quick hitch compatible. This allows you to use the rotary tiller on category 1 and 2 tractors without the need for adapters. Get the job done with Titan Attachments.
- 9 FLANGES WITH 54 TOTAL TINE BLADES: The 72" rotary tiller comes equipped with 9 total flanges. Each flange will consist of 6 tine blades that are right and left handed and offset. Having these handed offset blades allows for maximum efficiency when dealing with compact and tough soil conditions.
- DIMENSIONS: The overall width of the 3pt rotary tiller is 78". The working tilling width is 72" and will have a max penetration depth of 8". The overall height is 331/2" with an overall depth of 28". The entire unit will weigh only 595 LB making it ideal for 3 points with a lower lifting capacity.
- SpringLoaded mowing arm automatically deflects around posts
- Adjustable height antiscalping wheel with heavyduty cutting cords
- Protected shaft keeps PTO safe from debris
- Pivoting deck is ideal for uneven ground
- Cutting height: 1" 8.5" | Cutting width: 23" diameter | Length: 74.5" | Width: 36.75" Height: 17" | Wheel height: 8" | Weight: 330 lbs
- 10 CUBIC FOOT ALL PURPOSE HYDRAULIC DUMP BOX: The inside of the Hydraulic Dump Box gives you a total of 10 cubic feet of space for the material. With the built-in hydraulic cylinder, you can easily dump large amounts of material or transport tools to your worksite or landscaping area.
- DESIGNED FOR CATEGORY 1 3-POINT: The 10 cubic foot Dump Box is designed to connect directly to a Category 1, 3 Point Hitch commonly found on tractors such as Kubota, New Holland, Massey, and more. For your convenience, we have included the Cat 1 lower lift pins, as well as the Cat 1 top link pin. Rear remotes allow you to connect to the hydraulic cylinder for easy dumping.
- GREAT FOR LANDSCAPING AND MATERIAL HANDLING: The 3 Point Hydraulic Dump Box is the perfect accessory for your Cat 1, 3 Point Hitch. You can easily load up dirt, rocks, bricks, debris, sod, feed, firewood, or even use it to transport tools such as compressors, generators, and more.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The 10 Cu. Ft. Dump Box is constructed or 5 mm structural steel, with the bottom support frame having an all-welded 1.5 x 1.5-inch tubular steel design. The 3 Point frame is made of 0.5-inch steel with the lower lift pins and top link pin included. We powder-coated the entire dump box to prevent rust and corrosion.
- DIMENSIONS: The inside dimension of the dump box is 10-inches High x 36-inches Wide x 36-inches Deep, giving you a total of 10 cubic feet of space. The overall width of the utility box measures 38.5-inches and provides an overall height of 24-inches. The lower lift pins are spaced 28-inches apart, center to center, and are 3-inches long. The overall weight of the dump box attachment is 180-pounds.
- DUAL DIRECTION- Operate in CRT mode (counter rotating tines) to bust sod and till tough soils, then shift to SRT (standard rotating tines) to create a smooth seed bed for planting.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SHIFTING- Pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy. No fuss, no cuss, no back and forth… easily find the drive mode you want by simply sliding the shift handle into your preferred mode on the locator plate.
- COMPACT POWER- Designed for performance, the Pioneer uses a lighter and quieter 99cc Viper engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike its competitors, Pioneer takes the “shift” out of backing up. Seamlessly maneuver backward in your garden with the quick pull of a handle. Release the handle to go forward again.
- AIRLESS WHEELS- Not only will the super-wide airless wheels never go flat, they have seriously aggressive lugs for clawing at the dirt for maximum traction.
- DUAL-GRIP HANDLEBARS: Step to the side of your tilling path and employ one-handed operation to avoid those annoying footsteps in your seed-bed.
- HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE- With its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Pioneer allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY-The Earthquake Pioneer is backed by a 5-year warranty and US based service and support.
- SPECS - This Utility Wagon Cart Wheelbarrow is a 48V Li-Ion All Electric Brushless motor system, powered by one or two 2Ah/4Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries and has the power/ability to haul loads at a Max 15° degree Upward Slope; A Max Working Load Capacity of 500 lbs (230kgs) / Hauling Capacity of 1000 lbs (460kgs) and 6 cu.ft of Cubage to load
- POWERFUL CAPABILITIES - This Power Wagon can use (1 or 2) 2Ah/4Ah Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries to provide 88.8Wh or 177.6Wh (watt hours) of use per battery; Speeds: Forward: 0-5km/h (3.1MPH) (Variable) / Reverse: 0-3.5km/h (2.2MPH) (Variable) and Large 13" inch Pneumatic Wheels
- EFFICIENT POWER SOURCE - Lithium-Ion technology provides: Fast charge times and versatile climate viability, high load power outputs, long cycle and shelf life, low internal/vibration resistance and great coulombic efficiency
- ECO-FRIENDLY - (Green and Safe), unlike gasoline-powered devices, battery-powered units produce no smog and are quieter; Included is the All-Purpose Modular Cargo Bed can be used as a flatbed by removing or folding the cargo panels (all other accessories SOLD SEPARATELY)
- SAFETY and PROPER USE - Always operate the power cart with eye and hand protection, utilize the speed controls and shut off/starter switch as needed; Lithium-Ion batteries have a spill-proof safe design and are easily transportable via land, sea or air with minimal restrictions
- COMPACT POWER- The 212CC Viper Engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance. Counter rotating tines spin in the opposite direction of the self-propelled drive wheels providing the right combination of opposing forces to attack previously untilled ground with confidence.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting. At the end of a garden row or in tight spaces, simply pull the reverse lever and walk the unit backwards to change direction.
- HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE- With its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
- RIGHT SIZED ADJUSTABILITY- The Victory is right-sized allowing the flexibility to use one machine to both attack new ground and maintain existing plots. Looped handlebars offer 3 height adjustments to ensure an ergonomic experience of the user. Till up to 10” deep and 16” wide in one pass.
- 5-YEAR - A bronze gear drive transmission, heavy duty forged tines, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last. Because it is built to last, the Earthquake Victory is backed by a 5-year and US based service and support.
- Power Source Type: Gas Powered
- PROFESSIONAL SPECS - This Wheelbarrow is an All Electric 24V 1/4 eHP 180W Brushless system, powered by (2) 12V 7Ah Lead Acid Batteries & has the power/ability to haul loads at a Max 12° Upward Slope. Max Working Load Capacity of 330 lbs (150kgs) & 4 cu.ft of Cubage to load/ haul debris. Widely used in garden, yard and construction site etc.
- POWER SOURCE - All Electric 24V Brushless motor system, we used (2) 12V 7Ah Rechargeable Deep Cycle Non-Spillable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries, totaling to 24V MAX Series Connection System providing 168Wh (watt hours) of use
- USER FRIENDLY, SAFE & PROPER USE - (Green & Safe) Unlike most fuel-powered devices, electric-powered produce no-smog & are quieter. Always operate the power wheelbarrow with eye & hand protection, utilize the speed controls & shut off/starter switch as needed. Speeds: Forward: 0-5km/h (3.1MPH) (Variable) / Reverse: 0-3.5km/h (2.2MPH) (Variable) & LARGE Heavy Duty All-Terrain 13" PU Tires with 2-5 hours of use per full use (power consumption varies on load & slope)
- Use for primary tillage of hard soils or sod
- Designed for tractors with cat. -1 3-pt. Hitch 20 to 40 hp
- Cat. -1 quick hitch compatible working depth is 4 to 8 inches
- Shanks are high strength heat treated steel
- Made in the usa ships ups
- Eight (8), 14" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades provide 54" of cutting width
- 48"- 52" cutting width
- Agricultural grade axle bearings and 8 gauge steel frame
- Integrated 3 Point CAT-0 quick mount; Assembly Required
- Requires CAT-0 system (not included) installed on the machine
- Battery-powered cordless Tiller runs up to 40 minutes at full speed on a single charge.
- Features four forward rotating, removable and adjustable Steel tines with a 10-inch tilling width and a 5-inch tilling depth.
- Tool Only, no Battery or charger.
- Constructed of heavy duty 4" x 4" steel tubing and heavy duty pinion.
- Use as a high lift for raising items with out a front end loader.
- Great for loading into a truck bed, trailer, or double stack hay in the barn.
- Compatible with CAT 1 tractor 3point hitches.
- Installs to the lower lift arms and top link to raise and lower attachments.
- TRANSPORT GOODS WITH EASE: Skip the heavy lifting and let your tractor do the work! This pallet fork attachment makes it easier to move and transport hefty items. While using the pallet fork, you can haul logs, lumber, timber, and firewood. You can also install fence posts. Use this pallet fork to clear debris and brush as well as move hay bales. The versatility of this fork is endless.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH QUICK TACH: At Titan Attachments, we make hooking up tractor implements simple. This pallet fork features a universal skid steer style quick tach, so you can easily attach it to your tractors bucket. Simply slide your loader quickhitch pins into the slots located on the lower back side of the attachment, and youre all set.
- DURABLE BLADES: For many jobs, your blades will need to be strong and durable. Thats why we designed this pallet fork with heavyduty steel construction. The tines measure 46" L x 2" H x 4" W on this fork, allowing them to accommodate several different projects. Haul, move, and transport goods of all kinds. Order today.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST MOWERS: This pallet fork features a universal design that is compatible with most lawn tractors, loaders, and mowers, like models from New Holland, Kubota, and others. The buckle works with chains up to 0.5inch to secure loads. This pallet fork is an essential piece of farm equipment to help you start moving supplies.
- DIMENSIONS: Our sturdy fork tines are 46" L x 2" H x 4" W and weigh approximately 95 lbs. Overall, the attachment weighs about 229 lbs. The fork blades are set 20.75" apart. These pallet forks can support an overall weight capacity of 2,600 lbs. When you order these pallet forks, you will need to provide your phone number so the trucking and shipping company can schedule delivery.
- Each side adjusts 0, 15 or 30 degrees in both directions to help break up tough ground
- The parallel linkage design maintains proper implement angle as it is lowered
- Lightweight design is easy to install with one person and minimizes interference with maneuvering
- Superior range of motion without having to move pins or manually drop the hitch
- Made of durable Steel with a streamlined, minimalist design
- Requires 66000-Motorized Lift or 66013-Manual Lift to operate
- VERSATILE - Tool-less removal of outer tines and shields quickly turns Versa from a tiller into a cultivator
- EASY-TO-USE - Easy maneuverability - Light enough to turn on a dime with effortless control
- STABILITY - Lowest center of gravity available in any front tine tiller for ground-hugging stability
- CONVENIENT AND QUIET - Smooth pull recoil for an easy start
- WARRANTY - 5-Year Limited
- Engine type: Single cylinder air-cooled two-stroke gasoline engine. Engine power: 1.25kw（1.7HP）. Engine idle speed: 3200rpm. Working speed: 4500-8500rpm. Fuel mixing ratio: 1：25. Fuel tank volume: 1000ml. Working hard rod: Length 153cm. Diameter 26mm. inner shaft 8mm*9T. Lawn mower: 2T (12 inches). Weeding wheel width: 27cm. Ripper wheel width: 32cm.
- The Lawn Mower with multiple functions, easy to carry, simple to operate and easy to use. Two-stroke engine, strong power, simple maintenance, cost-effective.
- Cut weeds on lawns, farmland, front and back houses.
- The weeding wheel is used to remove weeds on farmland or land surface, and clean up by roots.
- The loosening wheel is used to loosen the soil of farmland and vegetable garden.
- Comes with a handy carrying handle
- Entire unit weighs Only 24-pounds
- Handle Bars fold down for easy storage
- 2-year limited Warranty
- Come with standard kickstand
- Powerful Honda 4-cycle (gas only, no fuel mix required) 25cc engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers
- Weighs just 24 pounds. Tine speed up to 240 rpm
- Finger controlled throttle for infinite speed control and ease of operation
- POWER AND DURABILITY: A high performance and fuel efficient 79cc Viper engine starts up easily with a smooth pull recoil and delivers plenty of power to till through all kinds of soil conditions. Built-tough components like a bronze gear transmission and forged steel tines provide the rugged durability for lasting results season after season.
- 2-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Toolless removal of outer tines and side shields quickly turns the Tazz 2-in-1 from a tiller into a cultivator. Use the full 21” tilling width to create a level seedbed for planting. As your garden grows simply switch to the 16” or 11” cultivating widths to maintain rows and weed around plants. Clean-up, mulch and aerate in the fall with a quick flip back to the full tilling width.
- STABLE AND MANEUVERABLE: Compared with other compact front tines, the Tazz 2-in-1 is designed with balance in mind. With its low center of gravity, the 2-in-1 provides ground-hugging stability for unmatched user control. Effortlessly turn on a dime at the end of a row utilizing the compact and centered footprint combined with a lightweight design.
- FLEXIBLE OPTIONS: The steel constructed handlebar has 4 height positions to ergonomically accommodate any user. Tilling depth can also be controlled up to 11” deep via a multi-position drag stake that adjusts in a snap with no tools required.
- SERVICE AND SUPPORT: Our US based support staff and 3-Year Limited Warranty ensure that you will be highly satisfied with your Tazz 2-in-1 so you can confidently get out and enjoy your garden.
- Power source type: Gas Powered
- Compact & Durable: Heavy center-mounted C-frame and carbon steel construction guarantee use year after year. Ideal tool for landscaping, gardening, and other yard projects. 38-inch working width easily maneuvers through tight spaces.
- Two-in-One Design: Side plates and scarifier bar can be easily removed from the box scraper to make a rear blade, ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving materials like dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Holds extra weight: Weight tray allows for additional weight to be added for tougher grading and leveling projects.
- Versatile Angle Adjustments: Scraper/Blade can angle in lock 30 degrees in either direction, providing the option to push material instead of pulling it.
- Sleeve Hitch Required: Blade easily hooks up to any sleeve hitch. Sleeve hitch is not included, but can be purchased through your tractor manufacturer
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products built in the USA
- THE PERFECT TILLER/SOIL CULTIVATOR - SuperHandy Mini Power Tiller Cultivator is the perfect machine that will empower you to have ultimate control of tilling over your land; Our Tine Shield design provides added protection and this Tiller has sustained rigorous testing and is EPA/CARB Certified
- POWER THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE - This Tiller has a powerful 2.5Hp 79cc Gas 4 Stroke Single Cylinder OHV Engine, with a recoil starter and centrifugal friction clutch, that provides excellent power to weight ratio performance, where it counts; This Cultivator has a Max Output Power of 1.4kW, Max Rotating Power of 3600RPMs at a Max Tine Speed of 180RPMs at a 30:1 reduction ratio
- ADVANCED DESIGN - This compact design includes (4) Steel Replaceable and Adjustable Forward Rotating Tines (Diameter 11" inches), with a Tilling Scope Width of 11" - 21" inches and a Tilling Depth of 7" - 11" inches, to achieve fast and efficient work to be accomplished whether in the field or on your own personal land
- BEST APPLICATION - Our Tiller/Cultivators are great for Garden and Lawn applications in Digging, Soil Cultivation, Aeration, Creating Loose Seedbeds and Dirt/Weed Removal; ONLY use this tiller for dirt applications, do not use for rock, Stone or metal surfaces/debris
- SAFETY FIRST - Always operate machine according to directions in the user manual, always wear the appropriate ANSI standard hand and eye protection; Tiller fuel type is 87 Octane Gasoline w/10%> or Less Ethanol, Max Fuel Tank Capacity is 0.5Gal or 2 Liters; [OIL NOT INCLUDED, add oil during assembly, Max Oil Capacity: 0.35L, recommended oil type 10W-30 API: SF for best performance]
- Working width of 48" allows for fast and efficient work; 7 heavy-duty shovels measuring 7.6" x 1.36", effectively cut through your soil for ideal cultivation
- Features s-shaped shanks constructed of heat-treated, spring steel designed to absorb the digging of the shovels; shovels are adjustable and reversible
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with a powder-coat finish for a durable and reliable product that resists corrosion; fits Category 1 tractors to easily attach for a hassle-free product
- Allows you to cultivate rows or dig entire fields to prepare your seedbeds; perfect for fields, large gardens and food plots
- Measures 76.38" x 28.35" x 32.68" overall; 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty
- High Quality Material for Longevity: Full high quality construction with high strength and hardness. This hydraulic splitter capable of good wear resistance, durable in use.
- Fast Starting: The high-quality starter of log splitter ensure a fast start every time and a long using period. Reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency.
- High Security: The motor of this wood splitter pump is built to last, and the tank has been specifically designed to not crack & leak under harsh conditions.
- Easy to Operate: Equipped with other hydraulic tools can carry out lifting, pressure type, elbow, bending row, straightening, cutting, assembly, demolition and many other work with hydraulic log splitter.
- Wide Application: Used in applications where extending a hydraulic cylinder is needed, truck tailgate lift, scissor lift, dump trailer, lift truck, snow plow, aerial platform, road signs, material handling, wheelchair lifts, etc.
- Clear trails, groom horse corrals, rake the beach or maintain your gravel driveaway
- 5-position angling provides more customized results
- 21 individual 1-5/16” hardened landscape rake tines
- Requires either the 48" or 60" Accessory Tool Bar & 3-Point Hitch System (sold separately)
- 60” width
- Easy to install
- Fits standard and gooseneck hitches
- Four 2.5-inch square tubes to place axes, shovels, rakes, or other handled tools
- Durable powder-coated finish to withstand most demanding rides
- Inside Dimensions: 34" W 22" D x 12" H / 85 lb.
- Smooth! "Top Handle" control provides superior in-row control
- Rugged! Forged steel tines for superior tilling and long life
- Efficient! Tool free tine and wheel adjustments
- Powerful! 38cc 4 cycle engine means no oil to mix with gas!
- Fast! Tines turn at 250 RPMs delivering a superior smooth finish to the soil.