Our Top Pick
Best Ekg Book For Nursing Students Products Details
- It directs users of the electrocardiogram to straightforward and accurate identification of normal and abnormal ECG patterns. With the emphasis throughout on simplicity and practical application, this Eighth Edition will prove invaluable to all medical and health care staff who require clear, basic knowledge about the ECG.
- THE MOST POWERFUL PERSONAL EKG: 6-leads means 6-times the heart data to share with your doctor for a complete view of your heart
- EKG ON THE GO: Take unlimited medical-grade EKGs anytime, anywhere. No subscription required.
- EASY TO USE: Simply place your fingers on the sensors—no wires, patches or gels required.
- TRUSTED BY DOCTORS: Detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia and Normal Heart Rhythm in 30 seconds.
- COMPATIBLE WITH SMARTPHONES: Works with most smartphones and tablets. See compatible devices below. (Note: Smartphone not included with purchase)
- – Scans 3000 characters per minute. Full line of text within one second! Create summaries faster than ever before; just slide your handheld scanning pen across a line of printed text and watch it appear instantly on your screen
- – Super accurate and fast multilingual OCR text scanner ideal for students and professionals. Scan directly into any computer application of your choice eg. Word or into our intuitive mobile apps
- – The Scanmarker apps will read the text back to you in real-time while scanning! Aids with memorization and reading comprehension, and is an effective assistive tool for those with dyslexia or other reading difficulties
- - & – Scan and edit on the go! Scanmarker Air’s ultra-portable design lets you scan wirelessly using Bluetooth, from anywhere, to a computer, smartphone or tablet. Compatible with Mac & Windows computers, plus iOS & Android devices
- & – Have any questions or concerns? We’re here for you long after your initial purchase. Scanmarker offers free software updates and technical support 24/7 for the lifetime of your product. There are never any additional fees for using our product. We also guarantee a full one-year warranty
- GET PRACTICE & BUILD CONFIDENCE. The phlebotomy & iv practice arm is perfect for nursing students & phlebotomy students who want to build confidence for the real world.
- FEELS REAL & ANATOMICALLY CORRECT. The skin on the venipuncture practice kit's arm feels real and the venous anatomy is accurate with plenty of veins to practice on. (See details in the description)
- ENDLESS HOURS OF PRACTICE. The veins in the injection practice kit's arm automatically reseal & with proper care it may be possible to get thousands of needles sticks. (See description below).
- "RED FLASH" / FLASHBACK. The Just like with real IVs it is so fulfilling to see that red flash. (NOTE: It's dependent on the height of the reservoir or iv bag & the gauge size of the needle).
- EXCELLENT FOR PERCEPTORS. This is great tool for educating nurses & phlebotomists. Excellent venipuncture practice kit for continuing education.
|Number Of Pages||252|
- Take 30 seconds rhythm and heart rate between your hands anytime anywhere
- Get instant and accurate information to have peace of mind right away
- The personal heart health tracker you can carry around in the pocket
- Super easy to use, just turn on the device, put it between your hands and wait for 30 seconds, that is it !
- Free iOS/Android App & PC software to download, manage and share your EKG reports conveniently
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB,GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm
- Fun and vibrant; match the color and finish to your personality
- This miniature set measures, when assembled - Heart Model 5 inches, Brain Model 3 3/4 inches, Body Model 4 1/2 inches, Skeleton Model 9.2 inches
- Set of four Anatomy Models
- Gain a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact by manipulating them yourself
- Four realistically detailed miniature plastic models (heart, brain, human body, and skeleton)
- Each set includes facts, step-by-step photo-illustrated assembly instructions, and display stand - 132 total pieces