Best Sprinting Shoes No Spikes Products Details
- Carbon Plate - Carbon forefoot plate that gives structure to the curved sole.
- GUIDESOLE Technology - The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- ASICSGRIP Technology - ASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- WET GRIP Outsole - An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Style#: 907566-002
- Phylon lightweight foam for responsive cushioning
- Pebax midfoot plate with five removable spikes for propulsion
- Includes 1/4" pyramid spikes and a wrench.
- Track athletes training for the 800- to 5,000-meter don't need much equipment.
- Low weight/high performance. Vibram Lightbase with Megagrip compound. Comfort of a trail runner.
- GORE-TEX w/ Extended Comfort Technology. Moisture Wicking Textile Lining. Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. (626g).
- Upper : Synthetic Microfiber, Abrasion Resistant Mesh. Footbed: Anatomical High Rebound Footbed. Midsole : Dual Density Compression Molded Enduralast EVA.
- Outsole : Vasque Exclusive Vibram Ground Control LiteBase with Megagrip Compound. Spot wash. Imported.
- WAVEKNIT upper construction provides a comfortable fit with a natural movement
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy.
- Isofit system provides stabilizing support while adapting to the movement of the runner’s foot flexfilm upper is lightweight and supportive 10-pin Pebax spike plate provides unrelenting grip on the track
- Flexfilm upper is lightweight and supportive
- Event: High Jump
- Surface: Track
- ISOFIT system provides stabilizing support while adapting to the movement of the foot
- FLEXFLIM and mesh upper helps reduce weight but maintain support
- Midfoot cross strap helps control foot rotation on every approach
- Internal EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Single-layer mesh provides lightweight breathability
- No-sew overlays add support in the heel, overlays on the toe tip and eyestays offer durability
- Anatomical toe shape allows room for a spacious, comfortable fit
- Phylon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning
- EVA sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for comfort and underfoot support
- Rubber under the heel provides ideal traction.
- Arch band secures the midfoot.
- Zoned overlay on the upper enhances durability. Mesh provides lightweight breathability.
- 3/4-length bootie construction eliminates layers and weight while giving a sock-like fit. Spike plate extends under the arch for midfoot response and support.
- Synthetic and textile construction for durable support
- Internal arch band provides a locked-down feel
- Foam sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for comfortable support
- Removable spike receptacles for excellent traction
- Rubber, horizontal traction pattern enhances grip and durability
- Internal arch band wraps the foot for a secure fit.
- 3/4-length bootie reduces layers and weight.
- Updated plate design provides optimal traction and transition.
- Synthetic overlays throughout the midfoot and heel increase durability.
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Midfoot Volume: Medium to low
- Toe Box Width: Medium to narrow
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe length